VCA Canada Blueridge-Cove Animal Hospital, in beautiful North Vancouver
, is looking to hire a full time Tech Assistant/Client Care Specialist to join our team!
About Our Candidate:
As the ideal candidate you will have:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well with others in a team environment
- Motivation to continuously develop your knowledge and skills and become an “A” team player - Previous veterinary experience or education is preferred
About The Role:
This is a dual role for the candidate who enjoys variety in their responsibilities which will include:
- Greeting clients in a professional manner in person or over the telephone and addressing their requests and concerns
- Handling inquiries, scheduling appointments, processing transactions
- Performing various administrative duties
- Assisting Veterinarians and Technicians with various tasks and treatment of pet patients - Providing compassionate care duties including feeding and walking patients
- General hospital maintenance including cleaning kennels. Why VCA Canada?
We are Canada’s largest network of companion animal hospitals, devoted to providing compassionate care for pets. Our team of over 2500 people operate specialty-referral, primary care, alternative therapy and emergency hospitals and are committed to providing superior patient care and client experience. At our core are our people – people we think of as family. Our different strengths and interests enrich and improve us with diversity, innovation and excellence. In support we are national leaders in career development and growth opportunities, continuing education, scholarships and awards. We are also passionate about giving back to the community through Paw It Forward, our national philanthropic program. We also offer competitive wages, pet and veterinary discounts and group benefits for full-time staff.
Join Us! Please forward a copy of your resume and cover letter to Paula Mendoza at Paula.Mendoza@vca.com
To learn more about us, please visit our website at www.vcacanada.com